Michael D. Stacy
Mr. Stacy, a named partner in the firm, is a board certified trial attorney with 20 years of experience. He dedicates his practice to representing families and individuals who have suffered serious injury or death due to the negligence of others. Mr. Stacy has obtained millions of dollars in compensation for his clients by winning significant trial verdicts and out-of-court settlements throughout the United States.
In addition to earning top credentials as a board certified trial attorney, Mr. Stacy has also been honored by induction into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and prior selection by the National Trial Lawyers as a top attorney in Texas. He was also recently inducted as a Fellow of the Dallas Bar Foundation in recognition of his dedication to service, education and philanthropy. The accolades are nice, but it is the relationships with his clients that Mr. Stacy treasures most. He works tirelessly to make a difference, one client at a time.
Types of Cases
- Wrongful death
- Car, motorcycle and commercial truck wreck
- Premises liability (dangerous property condition)
- Swimming pool drowning
- Dangerous and defective product
- Dog bite
- Work place injury
- Professional negligence
- Other types of general negligence
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1997
- Order of the Coif (top 10% of graduating class)
- Order of the Barristers (top 10 advocates in graduating class)
- Chairman of the Board of Barristers
- University of Texas, BBA, 1989
- Photo of Michael Stacy
Professional Associations And Activities
Mr. Stacy was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1997 and is authorized to practice in all state courts in Texas. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas. Mr. Stacy is on the Board of Directors for the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association and a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
- Simpson & Stacy, Dallas, TX, 2002-2006
- Strasburger & Price, L.L.P., Dallas, TX 1997-2002
Mr. Stacy is active in his church and his community. He enjoys volunteering as a youth coach and as an annual speaker at local schools on Career Day. He has also served on various non-profit Boards of Directors.